- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Add functionality to the Circle Specialty Ziggo pediatric wheelchair with our universal adjustable headrest designed for use with any folding fabric back wheelchair with a 7/8” frame.
- SMART FEATURES FOR EVERY-DAY CONVENIENCE: The Ziggo headrest is height, depth and angle adjustable. The mounting bracket is width adjustable and can be mounted on all size wheelchairs. The curved headrest is made of soft foam with a mesh cover and is designed to provide superior comfort and support. It is competitively priced and can be used by persons of all ages and abilities.
- BENEFITS: Positioning the head contributes to the user’s quality of life and plays an important role in improving an array of physical challenges. The Ziggo headrests can improve head support, range of vision, swallowing and eating and socialization. Wheelchair headrests offer basic neck support for complete head control for conditions like ALS and other conditions with head drop syndrome and are designed for patients who have little control over head movement.
- EASE OF USE: The Ziggo headrest includes everything needed to attach to a wheelchair. Installation is simple, and easy to add or remove as user’s needs require. These headrests are easily adjustable and accommodate changes or inconsistencies in body positioning.
- Circle Specialty’s Ziggo Universal Headrest features height, depth and angle adjustability for comfortable posterior head and neck support. The width adjustable mounting bracket enables it to be used with most sizes of fabric backed wheelchairs with a 7/8” frame. The curved padded headrest has a comfortable and breathable surface. Its features and benefits ensure proper positioning and comfort, superb quality and is competitively priced.